Analytics | Chicago, IL | Full Time
In 2013 Aaron Levie, CEO of the cloud company Box, tweeted, “Take the stodgiest, oldest, slowest moving industry you can find, and build amazing software for it.”
That’s just what we did . . . years before Aaron said it.
Launched in 1999, ShowingTime has ultimately automated the scheduling and management of real estate showings across the country, and brought about a new way for agents to share local market data. We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator to help us respond to growing market demand for our products. In this role you will work with Stakeholders and Business Leaders to identify and deliver new capabilities and efficiencies, as well as prioritize a backlog of initiatives.
- Provide ongoing support and training for complex business processes while identifying hurdles and delivering continuous improvement.
- Ensure assigned projects and tasks are delivered on time and meet the specified requirements,
- Track work progress/status; identify risks and constraints, escalate issues as necessary
- Participate in formal governance and change/release management processes
- Manage operational aspects of Saleforce.com with a focus on system configuration, standardization, data integration, data quality, and technical issue resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Administration
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or equivalent is a plus
- Strong background implementing and supporting Sales and Service cloud; experience with Marketing Analytics is a plus
- Fluency in core CRM concepts with a strong analytical mindset;
Team members at our 550 W. Jackson location receive:
- Stock Options
- Macbook or Surface pro . . . you decide!
- Base salary
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Medical, dental and other benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free access to our fitness room in the same building