Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
ShowingTime is one of the real estate industry's leading software providers. ShowingTime has an opening for an experienced software sales executive. This sales hire will be responsible for selling subscription based software and services over the phone and at real estate industry events throughout the US and Canada.
ShowingTime's popular software and services are used by more than a million real estate agents in 180+ markets throughout North America. Nearly 70% of the agents in the U.S. utilize one or more ShowingTime products on a daily basis. Our services include ShowingTime for the MLS - online appointment scheduling for real estate agents through their MLS, the ShowingTime Appointment Center – our U.S. based customer service center that manages real estate showings for agents and ShowingTime Front Desk – the leading front office software for real estate offices. ShowingTime products are used nation-wide to manage more than 4 million real estate showings every month.
ShowingTime Sales Executive, ideal qualifications:
- Completed four-year bachelor’s degree is required
- Sales experience in selling software or other intangible products or services is required
- Real estate experience is helpful but not required
- Must be articulate and demonstrate effective sales follow-up
- Must be comfortable making 30 – 50 sales calls per day including prospecting calls
- Must be comfortable conducting online product demonstrations using GoToMeeting
- Must be able to self-manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously in order to achieve a sales quota each month
- Must have a professional work appearance in order to represent ShowingTime at industry events, client visits, conducting group presentations, etc.
- Must be positive, enthusiastic and, ideally, have a sense of humor
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment on a small team out of our downtown Chicago office. Normal working hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Must be able to self-manage Must be comfortable with 15% - 25% travel to participate in industry events within a sales territory.
This is a full-time position with benefits including: Paid Flex Time, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) benefits Stock options, and a Wellness Program, all in a very collaborative environment