Operations | Chicago, IL | Full Time
In 2013 Aaron Levie, CEO of the cloud company Box, tweeted, “Take the stodgiest, oldest, slowest moving industry you can find, and build amazing software for it.”
That’s just what we did . . . years before Aaron said it.
Launched in 1999, ShowingTime has ultimately automated the scheduling and management of real estate showings across the country, and brought about a new way for agents to share local market data. We're looking for a Product Specialist to help us respond to growing market demand for our products. In this role you will work on a small team that is committed to successfully on-boarding and guiding newly acquired clients and subsequently training, supporting and retaining customers for our largest product offering. The Product Specialist works directly with major external customers and serves as a contact for internal escalations from Technical Support and Sales. Specifically you will:
- Ensure successful implementation of our product suite with clients, including data onboarding, access management, training and coordination with sales, technical support and product management as appropriate.
- Works closely with sales and technical support, performance improvement and engineering teams to ensure integrated approach to customer success.
- Works with internal peer groups to integrate product suite within processes, identifying opportunities and assisting with any on-going education.
- Creates and delivers product training and serve as subject matter expert for internal customers and external members.
- Use necessary tools and templates to track and keep current status of new clients from initial onboarding through continued use of existing product suite and future releases.
- Communicate onboarding status and other pertinent information with relevant internal groups.
Those positioned for success in this role will typically have:
- Experience with proactive customer outreach, training and technical problem-solving
- Experience with developing powerpoint training materials used hosting on-line and occasional on-site training (some travel required)
- Customer retention experience through direct contact to identify and solve potential and existing problems with software.
- A Bachelor’s degree
Product Specialists at our 550 W. Jackson location receive:
- Stock Options
- Base salary
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Medical, dental and other benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free access to the fitness room in our building
Amazon turned the way we shop upside down. Leveraging the Internet and technology, they made it more convenient and brought a level of transparency that consumers never experienced before.
That’s exactly what ShowingTime has done for the real estate market. With 15+ years’ experience, we have automated the scheduling and management of more than 3,000,000 showings each month across the country, and brought about a new way for more than 900,000 agents to share local market data. This provides convenience to buyers and unprecedented visibility for sellers.
But we’re not done. Our roadmap is still filled with more innovation. http://www.showingtime.com/about-showingtime