Product Management | Chicago, IL | Full Time
ShowingTime is the market leader in cutting-edge showing management, feedback, recruiting and analytics solutions for the residential real estate industry. We have supported the evolving needs of real estate agents, brokers, offices, associations and MLSs within the U.S. for nearly 20 years and recently opened our first subsidiary in Toronto.
ShowingTime provides an array of solutions for real estate professionals, including its online scheduling platform, a live appointment service option available 24/7/365, recruiting tools for brokerages and in-depth analytics.
Position Qualifications and characteristics:
A data-driven person who thrives on understanding their end user. Is able to wear multiple hats from defining user journeys, identifying business strategy for products, can ID and manage their own project KPIs, successfully launch new features/products, can work well with a team and also be independent. This person is comfortable speaking 1:1 with end users as well as publicly speaking in front of large groups.
Successful candidate will be: OK with occasional travel (when it is safe to do so), is comfortable working remotely and can self manage. Ideally this would be a former real estate agent or someone who has worked with a real estate brokerage, a real estate tech firm or within the real estate space.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Can effectively work in a team as well as independently.
- Understand of Software Development Lifecycle & Agile Methodologies
- Feel ownership & pride in their work •
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solver & Critical Thinker
- Relationship Builder
- Self managed
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Technical writing skills
- Business case development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, marketing or a related technical field
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified
- Scrum Master
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience
- Big Picture Thinking
ShowingTime is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. Your privacy and confidentiality are important to us. Those who have served in our Armed Forces are encouraged to apply! (M/F/D/V)