Lead Software Engineer
Engineering | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Lead Engineers are responsible for leading a team of software engineers a Quality Assurance staff to design, implement, test and release software applications. The Lead Engineer will assist in driving productivity and quality design practices within their staff and with other Lead Software Engineers.
- Guide and mentor teams through design, implementation and deployment of solutions using technologies such as .Net, Ionic, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Work with other Lead Software Engineers to evaluate new technologies
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Review all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable.
- Assist in the evaluation of current staff and conduct interviews and make recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering and demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Fluent in .Net C#, REST API design and systems architecture
- Experience operating in an Agile development environment
- Experience with data modelling and database development and design are preferred
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or related experience.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
At ShowingTime, we’re redefining the ways real estate buyers, sellers, agents and brokers work together. We enable people to interact using whatever technology works best for them at the moment, from high performance mobile applications and websites to a call center for when you need that personal touch. Our systems simplify the process of scheduling and attending showings and provide deep analytical information on trends so brokers, agents and their clients can make more informed decisions.
ShowingTime offers competitive compensation and benefits, a loop location minutes from public transportation and a great work environment where your creativity can be unleashed.
ShowingTime is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. Those who have served in our Armed Services are encouraged to apply (M/F/D/V)