Assistant to Sr. Vice President of Appointment Center
Appointment Center | Overland Park, KS | Full Time
Assistant to Senior Vice President, Appointment Center
Classification: Full-Time, Salaried-Exempt
Reports to: Sr. Vice President – Appointment Center
This entry-level position will support the Senior Vice President of our Appointment Center by performing a variety of administrative functions, including several tasks related to human resources. The Assistant to the Senior VP, Appointment Center will act as a liaison between the Appointment Center and the Human Resources Department, headquartered in Chicago, and will work closely with the Director of HR on a variety of tasks and projects including annual Open Enrollment.
ShowingTime Kansas Office, 7171 W. 95th Street, Suite 100, Overland Park, Kansas 66212
Travel Required: No
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesdays through Saturdays.
Must be able to lift a 20-pound file box.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
- An Associate degree is preferred.
- Must be willing to work extra hours during our annual open enrollment period in the fall.
- Must be willing to work extra hours during our peak season and as warranted to meet the needs of the company.
- Should have an intermediate level understanding or higher of various programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Assist management with progressive disciplinary warnings.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Should have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be discreet.
- Able to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills, and good ethical judgment.
- Assists Senior VP, Appointment Center with on-boarding, training, and open enrollment.
- Assists the Director of HR with the administration of employee benefits, which may include collecting and assisting employees with the submitting of information.
- Responsible for assisting HR department with maintaining electronic personnel files.
- Performs administrative and recordkeeping tasks related to staffing changes.
- Reviews applications for entry-level and hourly positions; conducts and/or schedules interviews.
- Works with the Director of HR to facilitate the distribution of AC Team correspondence from Corporate HR and AC management.
- Update internal databases as required.
- Facilitate, and track response to employee queries.
- Becomes an expert user of our HRMS platform.
- Complete projects for the Senior VP, Appointment Center and Director of HR as required.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Pays close attention to detail
ShowingTime is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. Your privacy and confidentiality are important to us. Those who have served in our Armed Forces are encouraged to apply (M/F/D/V)