Builder Sales Manager
Sales | Brewer, ME | Full Time
Showcase Homes of Maine, Inc. (Showcase) was formed on January 18, 2001. At that time it became a Maine corporation with two owners having a combined 20 years experience in the housing industry. At present, Showcase has the experience of nearly 1000 building projects.
Our focus is complete customization when necessary at no cost to our clients. Our goal is to make the process as pleasurable as possible. We believe in setting the standard for our industry by providing quality building materials, and service after the sale that is second to none. Showcase has partnered with the industry’s leading manufacturers with cutting edge technology to draw, construct, and transport your new home to its final destination. Our building system ensures that the process go as smooth as possible.
The Builder Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing for assigned accounts. Actively solicits the participation and involvement of Showcase Homes Of Maine sales personnel which have made a positive impact on the profitable sales growth within the designated accounts.
• Develop and execute strategies to increase sales of stone surfacing products within a given territory into the new home construction market
• Develop, establish, & grow relationships with all targeted & assigned builder accounts by cold calling, scheduling appointments, and meeting with potential & existing builders, their purchasing agents, designer and sales teams in order to secure long term business relationships
• Track and understand each builder account business and our value proposition to their fabricating supplier and their customer
• Establish builder profiles, key contacts and prioritize activities to grow, defend or recapture their business
• Capture and communicate competitive products, their activity, and penetration within each account
• Collaborate with local, regional, and national peers to assure highest level of coordination, segment penetration and customer satisfaction
• Continuously liaising between the company, the builder and the fabricators for up-to-date conditions on pricing, services and latest product releases, launches and introductions
• Execute and communicate marketing initiatives (i.e. pricing, promotions, product changes)
• Implement strategies to support new product introductions & product extensions to other areas of the home
• Assist in the development of the annual sales and marketing plan for the segment within assigned territory
• Evaluate and negotiate point of sale positioning in model homes, design centers and showrooms
• Manage account report and review monthly with General Manager
• Document activity and account progress utilizing Saleforce CRM system
• Participate and represent company in relative professional organizations such as local HBA
• Minimum of High School diploma/GED, Bachelor's degree is preferred
• 3-5 years of sales experience in the builder industry
• Valid Driver's License with clean MVR
• Travel availability up to 30%-40%
• Ability to work independently
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Great attention to detail, organizational and strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Salesforce proficiency
Benefits you will enjoy include:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO, HMO, and HSA)
• Comprehensive Wellness Program
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Life and Disability Plans.