TradeTracker Ukraine | Kyiv City, Ukraine | Full Time
You’ll be teaming up with a number of graphic designers, UX-specialists, animation artists, and developers who bring together hardcore development with creative minds to perform better, faster, and more effective to outperform the competition every day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and expand consistent Brand Styleguides and UI Component Libraries;
• Keeping consistency in the designs;
• Manage multiple stakeholders at the same time;
• Create high-fidelity UI design mockups based on input from management and the design team;
• Present your designs convincingly in front of management;
• Prepare and Deliver assets to development;
• Competitor analysis and design research
• Design products and features for all device screen sizes;
• Collaborate with UX-design and developers to ensure a great and unique user experience from design to implementation;
• Provide feedback and facilitate the implementation of design critique.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 2+ years Experience in designing web and mobile applications;
• Experience with creating SAAS products is a plus
• Experience within the eCommerce market.
• You understand the (im)possibilities of designing for the web
• You have a hands-on mentality
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite;
• A strong design portfolio with web or mobile projects, demonstrating design thinking and creative problem-solving.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills;
• Ability to rapidly generate, visualize, and iterate design solutions in a collaborative environment.
• English B1-B2
What we offer:
• Сompetitive salary;
• Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals;
• Comfortable office in the city center (Universytet metro station)
• Flexible work schedules
• Professional development opportunities
• Friendly team
• Sick leaves
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 24 countries and employing over 180 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.