Senior Software Architect
Product Development | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
As a Senior Software Architect you excel at making high-level design choices. You dictate technical standards, including but not limited to our platform, tools and coding standards. You have an overly healthy appetite for new technology stacks and the possibilities they offer, cling to technology news sites and preach your strategic views to engineering teams and stake holders.
In this particular position, you will play a pivotal role in architecting and developing the future of all TradeTracker related software products. You would be a core member of the Research & Development team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams, to ensuring that TradeTracker stays on the leading edge of technology.
You will operate within our Research & Development department and be part of the Architects Team. Working alongside a team of developers and specialists, the team will bring together high end development with creative minds to perform better, faster, and more effective software to outperform the competition each and every day.
This position is available in:
Almere, The Netherlands
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Craft features with design patterns based development approach;
- Using industry established well-known application framework, taking into account:
- Geographically distributed database design
- Create distributed (micro-) services which scales elastically
- Enforce quality standards with code coverage by means of functional & unit tests
- Define Continuous Delivery (CD) workflow
- Recognize potential reusable code in the platform by observing and understanding business workflows;
- Understand interactions and dependencies among services;
- Mentor your peers & colleagues by sharing best practices you have learned in your career.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent area;
- Experience in a similar position for at least 8 years;
- Prior experience managing engineering teams;
- Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding sales quotas/budgets in business;
- Excellent communicative skills, fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Ability to articulate and apply Object Oriented and Service Oriented software engineer design principles and patterns, standards and coding best practices;
- Experience in working with high-end technology stacks;
- Experience with building quality software, enabling business capability and objectives through technology development on AWS, Azure or Rackspace is an advantage.
What we offer you:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- Great coffee;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. It is the only network in the market that offers Real Attribution, which revolutionises the industry!
Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance. Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate.