Sales Manager UK
TradeTracker United Kingdom | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the job
Ready to become part of the brand new UK Sales Team in a dynamic, leading Affiliate Marketing Business, with a market salary and excellent bonus scheme? The Sales Managers are responsible for the acquisition of international A-brands with a reasonably short sales cycle. You’ll prepare compact quality propositions by collecting market information, and assessing the needs of potential clients. You are the type of person who gets satisfaction out of your job and enjoy the challenge of expanding your knowledge of performance marketing with your creative and pro active attitude. You will work closely with the international sales unit and report to the international sales director.
Why choose us:
• Numerous possibilities to grow, both in the UK and abroad
• A market based salary plus an appealing bonus scheme on base of achieved results
• A youthful and dynamic working environment
• A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself
• Room for initiative and independence
• Strong knowledge of multiple fields of performance marketing - specifically affiliate marketing
• Bachelor-degree level required in Communications or Marketing
• Target-driven and commercial aligned
• Excellent communicative skills
• Minimum of two years of relevant working experience
• Fluent English language skills both written and spoken
• No nine-to-five mentality
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 15 countries and employing over 180 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
SO! If you like the sound of the above and of making your mark on the industry, APPLY NOW!