Publisher Acquisition Executive
TradeTracker MENA | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Full Time
As a Publisher Acquisition Executive, you are responsible for the acquisition of publishers in the MENA region. You will research potential publishers to approach, communicate and establish a good relationship to help grow the TradeTracker network. You will work closely with the local and international Account Management team.
This position is available in:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and in-depth research of potential publisher partners in the MENA region;
- Evaluate potential publisher's content;
- Plan and strategize an approach to publishers;
- Contact and manage the deployment and on-boarding of new publishers.
Qualification and Skills:
- Education in Marketing, Communication or other relevant field;
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in Media work-related field;
- Knowledge of performance marketing, affiliate marketing/e-commerce and/or online advertising is desired;
- High proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Great passion and understanding of the digital advertising landscape;
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and Arabic will be an advantage;
- Detail oriented and must have the flexibility to work with diverse projects.
What we offer you:
- A salary of AED 4.100 monthly in a wonderful working environment;
- A challenging job where quality is central;
- You are part of a rapidly growing company and platform, with career development.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. It is the only network in the market that offers Real Attribution, which revolutionises the industry!