Middle Ruby Developer
TradeTracker Ukraine | Kyiv City, Ukraine | Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support for existing Rails apps (Rails 2.x, 6.x)
• Support and development for data processing services in Golang
• Frontend development with React.js + Redux.js
• Bugs fixing and performance optimization
• Code review
• Participation in architecture and processes negotiations
Qualifications and Skills:
• 2-3 years experience
• Ruby 2.x
• Ruby on Rails 4-6
• RSpec and TestUnit
• Ruby on Rails 2.3
• Any experience with Golang
• React.js, Redux, Webpack
• Amazon Web Services (EC2, EKS, ECR, S3, DocumentDB, etc).
What we offer:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- A challenging working environment, where creativity and taking initiative are a must;
- An opportunity to work for a company, that designs and delivers software, which is used around the globe, on a scale you probably did not see before.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in across 23 countries and employing over 175 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.