International Business Developer (USA, Asia, North Africa)
TradeTracker International | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic, hands-on international business developer! As an international business developer you will contact potential partners in specific regions and form strategic partnerships for setting up the TradeTracker affiliate network locally. You will be travelling and receiving support from our experienced team and local country organizations. Understanding of online marketing and e-commerce, excellent negotiation skills and an interest in/ expertise on foreign cultures is essential for success in this position.
We are looking for candidates that are familiar with the culture and language of the United States, Asia and/or North Africa.
You are unfamiliar to a nine-to-five mentality, stress does not affect you and to you negotiating is a challenge. You are pro-active, creative and highly communicative in nature and you use these competences to optimize the results of your affiliate marketing campaigns.
This position is available in:
- NL – Almere (HQ), candidates must reside in the Netherlands. But will travel to your designated region.
- Bachelor-degree in relevant field with a few years of experience in online marketing and e-commerce;
- Previous experience in an international environment focused on business development;
- Fluent language skills both written and spoken in English;
- Experience in business processes;
- A broad professional network.
Why work with us?
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad;
- Room for initiative and independence;
- Great coffee.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 16 countries and employing over 115 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.