TradeTracker Ukraine | Kyiv City, Ukraine | Full Time
TradeTracker.com is looking for a confident Front End Developer who looks for that perfect workplace to practice his preach. You’ll work on the development and optimization of our new performance marketing platform, where we believe that a compelling user experience is a key competitive advantage. Realizing this requires the incorporation of cutting-edge technologies and that is your thing!
Our Tech Stack
What you'll do
- Develop responsive React components
- Help implementing features
- Focus on user experience
- Work with the team to help achieve the goals
What you should bring to the table
- Deep knowledge of React and ecosystem
- Full-stack experience in developing modern applications using either a server like Express or a framework like Next or Razzle
- Experience with serverless and headless architectures
- A passion for performance and standards
- Deep understanding of browser performance debugging as well as Web Vitals metrics
- Understanding of Webpack and/or other bundlers
- Experience with AWS is nice to have
What we offer:
- A very competitive salary;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals;
- Comfortable office in the city center (Universytet metro station)
- Flexible work schedules
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly team
- Sick leaves
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable, and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. It is the only network in the market that offers Real Attribution, which revolutionizes the industry!
Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensures a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping, and Finance. Currently hosting offices in 25 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.