Account Manager UK
TradeTracker United Kingdom | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the job
For our UK office in London we are currently looking for an Account Manager.
Personal contact with your portfolio of A-brands and together realizing an unrivaled level of growth is what we expect of an Account Manager at TradeTracker. You are the main point of contact and the visible face of TradeTracker and you direct your clients’ online marketing campaigns.
Negotiating is a challenge. You are pro-active, creative and highly communicative in nature and you use these competences to optimize the results of your affiliate marketing campaigns. You are able to transform a C-brand online into A-brand by generating the right amount of exposure.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary plus an appealing bonus scheme;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop yourself;
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad;
- Room for initiative and independence;
- Extensive internal training and education;
- Become a performance based marketing specialist within a few months;
- Work from a fantastic newly refurbished warehouse with stunning river views.
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager who will help achieve our ambitious goals. You will work in a dynamic environment which demands for fast paced decision making. You will take both an advisory and directing role and you like to communicate and negotiate with clients.
We expect you to be flexible, have creative problem solving skills and that to you every problem or obstacle is a challenge. You are a team player that is also able to function well independently. You are full of initiative and like to be involved in important decision making processes. Furthermore, we expect you to actively think about possibilities to innovate our products and services.
- Bachelor-degree required with an interest in e-commerce advertising;
- Noticeable motivation and persuasiveness to advise clients;
- Fluent in English;
- You are proactive, full of initiative, creative and result driven;
- Eagerness to learn more about online marketing;
- A relevant network with regards to larger online merchants and (online) media agencies is a plus.