Senior Product Manager, Consumer & Growth
Product Management | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Shopkick is the most engaging rewards program, with an enthusiastic community of users who spend more time in-app and web than any other shopping experience. For consumers, we bring moments of joy to everyday shopping, dining, and leisure activities by offering fun ways to earn rewards (that we call kicks). They are similar to points in a mileage rewards program and can be redeemed for a wide variety of gift cards. For brands and retailers, we drive sales by providing high consumer engagement along the entire path to purchase--without the use of margin dilutive coupons. Our unique pay for performance model has been proven to deliver high ROI, driving incremental traffic, visits to shelves and stores, and sales across platforms: online, mobile and in-store. Some of our leading partners include Best Buy, Clorox, Coty, GSK, Georgia Pacific, Marshalls, Nestle, Purina, TJ Maxx, and Unilever, among others. Shopkick is available for free on the iPhone from the App Store and for Android on Google Play.
Reporting to the SVP of Product Management, Data and Operations, Shopkick is in search of a Senior Product Manager, Consumer & Growth. If you dream of creating habit loops and shaping consumer behaviors, and if you get your kicks from generating, testing, and iterating on wide-ranging hypotheses, then this could be the role for you. You will be accountable and responsible for user growth and retention, and your essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Own the consumer and growth product backlog – from ideation, to evangelism, to execution.
- Define the strategies, tactics, and features that will drive the user and business outcomes we have agreed upon
- Understand and empathize with both our current and desired consumer audiences, and drive success for them
- Set context for and drive execution with a local and offshore team (international travel once a quarter is expected in this role)
- Ensure that Shopkick is ahead of the curve with respect to consumer activity – be on top of the where, the when, the why, and the how
- An innate consumer-centric approach to building product
- A strong technical and/or design-centered background. A degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent work experience is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in growing and engaging a consumer audience – a strong sense of what good looks like
- A proven data-driven approach to Product Management
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with mobile and consumer facing products.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.