Marketing | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Shopkick is the most engaging rewards program, with an enthusiastic community of users who spend more time in-app and web than any other shopping experience. For consumers, we bring moments of joy to everyday shopping, dining, and leisure activities by offering fun ways to earn rewards (that we call kicks). They are similar to points in a mileage rewards program and can be redeemed for a wide variety of gift cards. For brands and retailers, we drive sales by providing high consumer engagement along the entire path to purchase--without the use of margin dilutive coupons. Our unique pay for performance model has been proven to deliver high ROI, driving incremental traffic, visits to shelves and stores, and sales across platforms: online, mobile and in-store. Some of our leading partners include Best Buy, Clorox, Coty, GSK, Georgia Pacific, Marshalls, Nestle, Purina, TJ Maxx, and Unilever, among others. Shopkick is available for free on the iPhone from the App Store and for Android on Google Play.
Shopkick is looking for a Senior Designer to join our team. The Designer will collaborate closely with Product, Marketing and Content teams to create engaging, end-to-end marketing programs and initiatives.
As a Senior Designer, this individual will own ideation, creative direction and creation of all visual assets across consumer campaigns and the Shopkick website.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience developing a variety of concepts and assets across a range of channels, including website, email, social media, in-app communications, presentations, print, video and more. The Designer will play a key role in driving the collaborative creative process among multiple stakeholders. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and contribute to the conceptualization, design and production of all consumer marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects through their completion
- Craft beautiful brand experiences that push Shopkick’s brand identity as a leader in design
- Work collaboratively with other Designers, Marketers, Product Managers, Project Leads and vendors to advocate for the most engaging and thoughtful customer experience
- Design and produce visual assets for the Shopkick website, marketing campaigns and more
- Uphold the highest standards of design excellence and support junior team members as they grow and develop in their work
- Passion for visual storytelling, vector illustration, typography, and interaction design that is demonstrated through a stellar portfolio that ranges across mediums
- 5+ years design experience in a creative agency or in-house creative team with strong focus on B2C marketing, bonus if for a mobile app
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of responsive and mobile-first design principles for the web, emails and applications
- Ability to communicate complex visual ideas and decisions quickly and clearly to stakeholders and other designers
- Thrives in an iterative environment with short feedback loops and quick turnarounds
- Has taken multiple high-impact campaigns all the way from concept to production
- Strong understanding of email best practices
- Experience evaluating workload and optimizing process
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Communication Arts or related field
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.