Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Shopkick is the most engaging rewards program, with an enthusiastic community of users who spend more time in-app and web than any other shopping experience. For consumers, we bring moments of joy to everyday shopping, dining, and leisure activities by offering fun ways to earn rewards (that we call kicks). They are similar to points in a mileage rewards program and can be redeemed for a wide variety of gift cards. For brands and retailers, we drive sales by providing high consumer engagement along the entire path to purchase--without the use of margin dilutive coupons. Our unique pay for performance model has been proven to deliver high ROI, driving incremental traffic, visits to shelves and stores, and sales across platforms: online, mobile and in-store. Some of our leading partners include Best Buy, Clorox, Coty, GSK, Georgia Pacific, Marshalls, Nestle, Purina, TJ Maxx, and Unilever, among others. Shopkick is available for free on the iPhone from the App Store and for Android on Google Play.
Shopkick is in search of a Sales Planner to join our growing team in New York or Chicago, reporting to the National Director of Sales Planning. The Sales Planner will work closely with the Partnerships Sales teams to build unique and compelling proposals leveraging the Shopkick product stack in response to Fortune 500. This role also partners closely with Operations to manage and improve our internal inventory forecasting tools and Marketing to ensure all client-facing sales collateral is updated in order to best position Shopkick as a differentiated and full-funnel marketing solution. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the RFP pipeline for both Brand and Retail partners by fully owning the RFP process from pre-sale inventory analysis to pricing and packaging for both new and existing clients.
- Work with sales to develop strategic proposals that deliver against client KPI’s by utilizing shopkick’s at home, in-store and mobile shopping offerings.
- Develop proposals to meet shopkick’s financial targets and provide support on pricing and negotiation at the opportunity level.
- Partner with Account Management and Operation teams to build a strong understanding of previous campaign performance and recommend optimizations to grow key accounts.
- Build proposals that show a deep understanding of shopkick Inventory, performance, user insights and marketing trends.
- Be creative and develop new ideas to drive plans, marketing, traffic and sales for partners
- Lead IO generation through internal or third party systems to secure contract in a timely manner.
- 1-3 years experience within mobile, digital or retail planning; agency, publisher or client side
- Must be highly organized, able to properly manage time, and prioritize projects
- Must be detail-oriented and eager to problem-solve and present new ideas
- Must be proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel with strong mathematical skills
- Experience in MS Excel Modeling and SQL is a plus
- Excellent communication skills; you enjoy and excel at communicating with a wide variety of individuals and aren’t afraid to voice your ideas. Must also have clarity + professionalism in client communications
- Hard worker, who is adaptable, flexible and a self-starter; you work extremely well under tight deadlines while wearing many different hat
- Excitement to work in and help grow a fast-paced satellite office
- BA/BS required