Operations and Analytics Associate
Product | Redwood City, CA | Contract and Temporary
Shopkick is the most engaging rewards program, with an enthusiastic community of users who spend more time in-app and web than any other shopping experience. For consumers, we bring moments of joy to everyday shopping, dining, and leisure activities by offering fun ways to earn rewards (that we call kicks). They are similar to points in a mileage rewards program and can be redeemed for a wide variety of gift cards. For brands and retailers, we drive sales by providing high consumer engagement along the entire path to purchase--without the use of margin dilutive coupons. Our unique pay for performance model has been proven to deliver high ROI, driving incremental traffic, visits to shelves and stores, and sales across platforms: online, mobile and in-store. Some of our leading partners include Best Buy, Clorox, Coty, GSK, Georgia Pacific, Marshalls, Nestle, Purina, TJ Maxx, and Unilever, among others. Shopkick is available for free on the iPhone from the App Store and for Android on Google Play.
Shopkick is looking for an Operations and Analytics Associate to analyze data for our Brands team and help run day-to-day operations across our many campaigns running out of our REdwood City Office. You will be interacting with some of the biggest brands in the world across a variety of verticals. Essential Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Launch, track, and report on numerous partner programs simultaneously
- Consistently leverage data to make informed optimization decisions
- Use analytical skills to surface insights and recommendations
- Execute, test, and report on all brand marketer campaigns
- Tie reporting and data back to partner objectives and KPIs
- Manage business health metrics such as revenue forecasting, revenue recognition, trends, etc.
- Optimize business processes for scaling reporting and information sharing across organization
- Support sales team with inventory projections and proposals
- BA/BS in Business or related field
- At least 3 years work experience in operations, ideally on an advertising sales team or at an ad agency
- Strong excel and data analysis skills
- Understands and can learn back end systems and operational tools
- Focuses on quality control and exhibits a strong attention to detail
- Incredible organization skills and ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- Is comfortable with repetition of tasks and work flow and enjoys finding process efficiencies
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues creatively
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good cross-functional communication and ability to work with a diverse set of functions from marketing to engineering
- Experience and expertise in mobile or interactive technologies is a HUGE plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.