Marketing | New York, NY | Internship
Shopkick is the most engaging rewards program, with an enthusiastic community of users who spend more time in-app and web than any other shopping experience. For consumers, we bring moments of joy to everyday shopping, dining, and leisure activities by offering fun ways to earn rewards (that we call kicks). They are similar to points in a mileage rewards program and can be redeemed for a wide variety of gift cards. For brands and retailers, we drive sales by providing high consumer engagement along the entire path to purchase--without the use of margin dilutive coupons. Our unique pay for performance model has been proven to deliver high ROI, driving incremental traffic, visits to shelves and stores, and sales across platforms: online, mobile and in-store. Some of our leading partners include Best Buy, Clorox, Coty, GSK, Georgia Pacific, Marshalls, Nestle, Purina, TJ Maxx, and Unilever, among others. Shopkick is available for free on the iPhone from the App Store and for Android on Google Play.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our NYC team to support several key initiatives in demand generation and sales enablement. As a Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with our b2b marketing team on inbound marketing campaigns, content marketing, sales collateral creation, and analysis. In this position, you will learn and apply b2b marketing processes, and understand industry best practices and trends. You will use marketing automation tool Marketo, as well as Salesforce, Wordpress, Microsoft Office, Google Docs and several other tools in our marketing stack.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills while providing you with knowledge of business strategy at a successful tech company in the retail/CPG space. As part of a small, collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to join cross-functional meetings and learn from other teams in addition to marketing. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in digital marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support b2b CRM database management, including list and campaign setup and analysis in Marketo and Salesforce
- Conduct research for demand generation initiatives (brand/agency relationships, market sizing, current coverage of specific verticals)
- Prepare sales presentations and materials in PowerPoint
- Audit and organize existing case study library and develop new case studies to fill any gaps
- Plan and schedule social media for a business audience including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative and organizational tasks like survey creation and sales enablement support
- Current enrollment in BA/BS in marketing or related field
- Entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Tech savvy with an analytical mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert multi-tasker with skills in project management
- Strong desire to learn about b2b marketing along with a professional drive
- Interest or past work experience in the world of brand and retail shopping
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.