Internal Application: Business Operations Lead
Business Operations | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Shopkick is on a mission to bring delight and reward to the consumer shopping experience. As part of the Trax Retail family, we are a pre-IPO unicorn looking to accelerate our growth trajectory as we partner with major brands and retailers, ranging from H&M and Unilever to Best Buy and Purina, to transform the way people engage with stores and products, both online and in the physical world.
Shopkick is looking for a Business Operations Lead responsible for managing day-to-day operations of our partner hardware and location data. Working cross-functionally with both internal and external teams, you will be responsible for balancing company business goals with the needs of our partners. Your work will play a vital role, engaging our customers, and supporting us in our mission to define the future of shopping.
- Lead partner launches
- Ownership of team’s reporting
- Maintain schedules, plans, and escalation procedures
- Manage external vendor relationships & deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams
- Update locations in the app to reflect real-world changes; relocations, new store openings, closures
- Resolve and report on presence related user complaints
- Day-to-day operations including monitoring of beacon health and walk-in activity across partner stores nationwide
- Work with retailer partner store operations directly to maintain program
- Program hardware and ship out to store locations
- Special projects, as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Expert level- Excel/Google Sheets
- Must be extremely organized, process and detail-oriented, and an efficient multi-tasker
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple operations at once
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn and willing to get your “hands dirty” analyzing, researching and uncovering issues and seeing them through to resolution. Able to identify trends.
- Excellent customer/external facing communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Expertise in mobile or interactive technologies is a plus
- Basic database SQL knowledge (preferred)
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds daily
- BA/BS in Business or related field desired
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.