Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Shopkick is looking for a talented, performance-oriented Account Director based in Chicago. This position will require someone who works well servicing and negotiating with day-to-day customers as well as upper level C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies. In addition, someone who has had success identifying, hunting and the ability to close and renew business. An individual who enjoys bringing solutions to their client’s challenges, someone who is part of the business community and someone they call upon as a resource.
We are looking for knowledge of shopper marketing, brand and/or retail marketing (including video), consumer promotions, and brand activations. Past successes of building out territories, achieving revenue attainment and the ability to scale in a dynamic industry is a must!
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and exceed revenue targets and client’s KPIs
- Identify and develop and grow accounts and client relationships in Chicago and the Midwest
- Accurately forecast, track and report revenue
- Articulate Shopkick's ability to connect with consumers throughout the path to purchase.
- Build and close a pipeline of campaigns and partnerships with Fortune 500 marketers across CPG, Retail, Entertainment, QSR, Gaming, Auto and Technology verticals
- Develop strong creative proposals for shopper, brand, and retail customers
- 5+ years work experience in media, shopper, or retail sales (agency, publisher, or client side)
- Successful track record of closing deals with Fortune 500 companies across CPG, Retail, QSR, Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, and/or Gaming companies
- Excellent client management and communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent references (recent and relevant) from former clients and employers
- Outstanding presentation skills, written and oral
- Knowledge of new media/marketing channels, monetization models and business landscape
- Must be self-starter, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and collaborate with other regions
- Experience and expertise in mobile or interactive technologies is a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.