Data Visualization Front-End Engineer
Engineering | Copenhagen S, Denmark | Full Time
With more than 880.000 downloads and a popular website, eTilbudsavis is the most popular, digital platform for catalogs and offers in Denmark. eTilbudsavis is co-founded by the entrepreneurs Christian Birch (25) and Morten Bo (24). Recently Karsten Ree and Frank Ludvigsen (former Den Blå Avis) has become part of the investor group and talented developers have become part of the team such that eTilbudsavis can continue to be the preferred universe for catalogs and offers in Denmark, and soon more countries.
Working at eTilbudsavis is great! We have an open and casual atmosphere where people speak their mind. We encourage everyone to be creative and try out new ideas. A lot of our products evolved from someones prototype of a cool new idea, initially being developed as a fun side-project.
We are not looking for a ninja, magician or rockstar developer, but rather a serious, fast learning engineer with a passion for great design and clean architecture. In this role, you will be responsible for helping craft the entire front-end for our business intelligence products.
- Learn fast.
- Data visualization skills.
- Experience working with SVG and the d3 library.
- Ability to organize your code to be easily readable and maintainable.
- Develop and maintain a full-flexed SPA whilst keeping a clean architecture.
- Create responsive designs that work on every screen possible.
- Adapt to the browser's features and not the browser itself.
- A good understanding of providing great experiences with graceful degradation.
- Not afraid of cross-browser testing.
- Great sense of detail and beautiful yet functional design.
- ECMAScript 6
- Own desk with a MacBook Pro, external monitor, and peripherals.
- Lunch, coffee, and a filled refrigerator with snacks and beverages.
- Be part of a revolution in the retail industry.
- Office located on top of the largest shopping mall in Denmark, Field's, with a superb view and great transportation options.
- Help companies make decisions based on your data visualizations.
Salary is based on your qualifications.