Operations | Woburn, MA | Full Time
With a vision ahead of its time, ShoeBuy launched in 2000, and in 2006 was acquired by IAC, which owns other leading internet properties including Ask, Match, Vimeo, HomeAdvisor and Citysearch. Maintaining partnerships with more than 1,250 top footwear, clothing and accessory brands and carrying more than 1,000,000 products, ShoeBuy is one of the largest e-Commerce retailers focused on footwear, accessories and related categories. ShoeBuy is ranked as one of the top e-tailers by Internet Retailer, and has enjoyed stellar annual growth since its inception.
Joining the ShoeBuy family means having the advantages of being part of a leading company in a well-established and growing industry, with the backing of a large parent company, yet still enjoying many of the benefits more typical of startup culture. You’ll have the ability to quickly make an impact, influence key strategic decisions and create/change process. Plus, you’ll grow your career in an environment that features an open-door management style, casual dress and smart co-workers who are passionate about success and growth. IAC and ShoeBuy see getting top talent into key roles as a critical objective in that started in 2013 and is continuing this year as we set the stage for even stronger future growth.
We are looking for dynamic, hard-working, dependable warehouse associates with flexible availability to work in our Woburn, MA warehouse. Candidates should be able to handle a fast-paced environment which requires being on your feet all day, potentially walking 5+ miles per shift and the ability to regularly lift upwards of 50 lbs.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- Read and match numbers.
- Perform repetitive work that includes standing, walking and bending for long periods of time.
- Correctly sort product using eye/hand coordination.
- Accurately count items, boxes, pallets, etc.
- Identify problems and recognize potential problems.
- Work in all departments – Receipts, Fulfillment, Returns, etc.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications (including but not limited to the following):
- Basic computer skills.
- Minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction.
- Read and match numbers.
- Perform repetitive work, stand, walk and bend for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, twist, and squat frequently.
- Will lift up to 25 - 50 pounds, shoulder high, frequently.
- Accurately count merchandise.
- Ability to identify problems and recognize potential problems.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in all departments.
- Must be able to identify flaws, defects and be detail oriented.
- Must have good eye hand coordination, physical mobility, and the ability to use arm and hand movements to maneuver large objects.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as customers. Acts with honesty while performing all tasks.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, or unexpected events.
- Teamwork - the individual has the ability to work with others including partners, vendors and customers in a positive manner. They understand each other’s roles and empower one another to take responsibility to be a successful team.
- Planning/Organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to learn new things.
ShoeBuy offers a comprehensive compensation package including – Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K match, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance