Social Media Associate
Marketing | Charlestown, MA | Full Time
Shoes.com is looking for a Social Media Associate to join its Brand Marketing Team. This role is an exciting opportunity to support all new and future Shoes.com initiatives by leading key streams of social marketing work such as content creation, community affairs, and tracking/reporting results. A successful candidate will be a creative, enthusiastic and results-driven individual who excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. The role will report into the Social Media Marketing Manager at the new Shoes.com Charlestown headquarters.
Upon coming on board you can expect to:
- Perform social media engagement activities including crafting, managing, posting, and tracking posts on various social media platforms (i.e.: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat) in support of social marketing initiatives across Shoes.com.
- Assist in creating and executing social media specific in-house photoshoots for unique and relevant content related to editorial and micro moments.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to support key merchandising, marketing, and company initiatives to grow brand awareness and consumer engagement with target segments.
- Develop and execute on-brand, high reaching social campaigns including sweepstakes, giveaways, and influencer/blogger outreach
- Help track KPIs and campaign-specific results for monthly and quarterly reporting and optimizing on the fly
- Work closely with Customer Service department to triage and ensure customer satisfaction on all inquiries that come through via social channels
- Assist manager and SEO Sr. Manager with implementing reputation management strategy to develop standards and relationships to improve consumer perception.
- Develop consistent communications with all Walmart ecommerce divisions to info-share and document best practices
- Assist with onboarding, planning, and execution for PR agencies and other brand communications vendors related to social initiatives.
This role might be for you if you have:
- BA/BS, Marketing, Communications, English or Public Relations preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience with an interest or expertise in social media, content, and creative
- Experience in Spredfast, Sprinklr, Hootsuite and/or other Social CRM and monitoring tools
- Creative individual and enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivering results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with analytics and has a continuous improvement mindset
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Reliable and capable of completing projects in an appropriate and timely manner
- Grasps new information, recognizes own strengths and weaknesses, pursues self-development and seeks feedback
You'll want to work at Shoes.com because:
Shoes.com makes it easy, fun and affordable for everyone to find shoes they love. We're driven by the belief that no matter what your journey, having the right pair of shoes can make all the difference. Every day we work to ensure that you find the perfect pair of shoes. That includes bringing you more than one million styles from over 800 of the best brands, through a seamless shopping experience on any device.
Shoes.com is headquartered in the greatest shoe city in the world-Boston, Massachusetts, the birthplace of shoe manufacturing. Founded in 2000 as Shoebuy.com, we launched the original online shoe store. Since then, we've served millions of customers of all shapes, sizes and tastes. In 2016, our own journey took a significant leap forward when we were acquired by Jet.com. Part of The Walmart US eCommerce division, Jet is one of the most forward-thinking and innovative online retailers in the world. With their support, we've greatly expanded and enhanced our ability to do what Shoes.com has always done: deliver a superior shoe-shopping experience.