Product Catalog Operations Associate
Data/Analytics | Charlestown, MA | Full Time and Temporary
Shoes.com is seeking temporary Product Catalog Operations Associates who will thrive on working with a focused leader in the business-to-consumer space. This position is expected to last six months, but may have potential to be extended.
Upon coming on board, you can expect to:
- Enter product data using Microsoft Excel
- Review and edit product data to assure quality control
- Assign merchandising categories
- Create and edit marketing descriptions and product copy
- Learn new processes when necessary
- Perform additional duties as required
- Work a shift of either 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, or 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
This position might be for you if you have:
- One to two years of related data entry experience
- Two-year college degree
- Strong computer skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel including formulas, macros, VLOOKUPs, etc.
- Experience manipulating large files
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan, multi-task, organize workloads based on prioritization, and set weekly/monthly productivity goals
- Ability to grow and contribute to the overall goals of the company
- Great writing skills using basic marketing skills and techniques
- Demonstrated work ethic/reliability
- Previous retail or e-commerce experience preferred
You'll want to work at shoes.com because:
Formerly Shoebuy.com, shoes.com is a leading online destination for top styles from the best brands, at great prices. Offering more than a million products from over 800 brands, shoes.com is the one-stop shop for the latest in footwear, clothing, and accessories. Whether customers are looking for the hottest fashion trends or hard-to-find sizes, shoes.com has shoppers covered—from toe to head.
Established in 2000, shoes.com is headquartered in Boston, MA. In 2016 the company was acquired by Jet.com ─ a next-generation ecommerce marketplace dedicated to saving shoppers more money. The synergy of this acquisition is creating record growth and expansion of the shoes.com brand. Learn more at shoes.com, and stay connected on social media – visit our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram (@shoesdotcom), Twitter (@shoesdotcom), and Pinterest. Plus, download our app. Shoes.com is shopping made easy!