Merchandising | Charlestown, MA | Full Time
As an essential member of the Shoes.com Pricing Team, the Pricing Associate will manage pricing and policies for Shoes.com’s retail partners across all platforms that Shoes.com sells on.
This role will be directly responsible for the day to day management of product pricing. He/she will be responsible for keeping all vendor pricing up to date and in compliance with various policies. He/she will support the pricing, merchandise and marketplace team by maintaining a pricing database, identifying pricing opportunities and working with our vendor community to streamline processes and procedures.
Upon coming on board you can expect to:
- Work with the vendor community and merchandising team to ensure timely collection and data entry of all pricing related information
- Analyze competitor pricing and trends in order to make recommendations that best align with business objectives
- Manage pricing calendar of events
- Monitor brand performance to determine if adjustments to pricing or promotional strategy are needed
- Research and respond to pricing related inquiries both internally and externally
- Periodically review and decipher brand pricing policy specifics
- Work closely with Marketplace team, providing data and recommendations on various programs and promotional activity
This role may be for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2+ years of related e-commerce/retail experience
- Proactive and self-motivated work style
- Proficiency in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Flexibility, and are able to adjust quickly to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to coordinate across multiple groups internally and externally
- A passion for (preferred!) and knowledge of the fashion/footwear market
- Experience with SQL a plus
You'll want to work at shoes.com because:
Shoes.com makes it easy, fun and affordable for everyone to find shoes they love. We're driven by the belief that no matter what your journey, having the right pair of shoes can make all the difference. Every day we work to ensure that you find the perfect pair of shoes. That includes bringing you more than one million styles from over 800 of the best brands, through a seamless shopping experience on any device.
Shoes.com is headquartered in the greatest shoe city in the world-Boston, Massachusetts, the birthplace of shoe manufacturing. Founded in 2000 as Shoebuy.com, we launched the original online shoe store. Since then, we've served millions of customers of all shapes, sizes and tastes. In 2016, our own journey took a significant leap forward when we were acquired by Jet.com. Part of The Walmart US eCommerce division, Jet is one of the most forward-thinking and innovative online retailers in the world. With their support, we've greatly expanded and enhanced our ability to do what Shoes.com has always done: deliver a superior shoe-shopping experience.