Merchandising Category Associate
Operations | Charlestown, MA | Full Time
As a Merchandising Category Associate, you will work closely with Merchandising Brand Managers, Suppliers and other parts of the organization to help ensure product is added to the site in a timely and efficient manner. The right candidate will be well organized and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Upon coming on board, you can expect to:
- Working with suppliers as well as the appropriate internal departments to ensure all seasonal product information is collected, newly loaded styles are live on site, and all images are available.
- Providing sales analysis and reporting assistance
- Editing and reviewing on site categories to deliver a better online shopping experience
- Tracking and updating warehouse Purchase Orders to ensure on time and accurate deliveries.
- Communicating competitive pricing and possible margin opportunities to the pricing department.
- Reviewing customer feedback to provide return analysis, update fit descriptions, and be of assistance in collecting any missing information.
- Completing set up process for new Suppliers
This position might be for you if you:
- Have 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Love shoes or fashion and have a passion for retail/e-commerce
- Are highly organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent follow up
- Possess strong communication skills in providing status updates and ensuring relevant team members are aware of any issues
- Can handle, analyze, and prioritize large files of information
- Have a technical aptitude to learn web-based tools
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Are a team player who is a self-starter and also able to work independently
- Are able to handle last-minute requests and fast turnarounds
You'll want to work at Shoes.com because:
Shoes.com makes it easy, fun and affordable for everyone to find shoes they love. We're driven by the belief that no matter what your journey, having the right pair of shoes can make all the difference. Every day we work to ensure that you find the perfect pair of shoes. That includes bringing you more than one million styles from over 800 of the best brands, through a seamless shopping experience on any device.
Shoes.com is headquartered in the greatest shoe city in the world-Boston, Massachusetts, the birthplace of shoe manufacturing. Founded in 2000 as Shoebuy.com, we launched the original online shoe store. Since then, we've served millions of customers of all shapes, sizes and tastes. In 2016, our own journey took a significant leap forward when we were acquired by Jet.com. Part of The Walmart US eCommerce division, Jet is one of the most forward-thinking and innovative online retailers in the world. With their support, we've greatly expanded and enhanced our ability to do what Shoes.com has always done: deliver a superior shoe-shopping experience.