Email Marketing Coordinator
Marketing | Charlestown, MA | Full Time
Are you an email superstar? Do you like to deliver results and drive a meaningful impact on an organization?
Shoes.com is looking for a driven, self-starter to help us grow our email and CRM programs. This is a great role for someone looking to contribute in a meaningful way to growing a business and creating brand advocates.
As Email Marketing Coordinator, you will assist in the process of email creation. A successful candidate will be able to use data to derive insights and to engage customers with meaningful, relevant contacts. To be successful, you will need a unique combination of creative problem-solving skills, quick-on-your-feet thinking, strong communication skills and solid analytical skills to take our email program to the next level.
Upon coming on board you can expect to:
- Plan, execute and analyze email marketing campaigns, pivoting quickly to address the needs of the business
- Submit creative briefs and oversee the timely delivery of creative assets
- Report and analyze email performance to drive continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI
- Monitor overall email list health, deliverability reporting, list size and email engagement (open and click behavior)
- Present results, key insights and recommendations to senior level management on a regular basis
- Partner closely with other business departments including, copywriters, designers, merchandising, developers, Customer Service, Analytics and the larger Marketing organization
- Hands-on use of our email service provider platform, Responsys. Within the platform, you will be segmenting your audience, setting up A/B tests, and providing a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Proactively propose new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Use strategic problem solving skills to increase deliverability and profitability of the program
This position may be for you if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of email experience
- Proven track record of managing successful email marketing campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging and deliverability
- Hands-on with email service providers like Responsys or ExactTarget required
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail oriented
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses and uncover actionable insight
- Possess strong project management and organizational skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Basic knowledge and comfort working in HTML, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
You’ll want to work at shoes.com because:
Formerly Shoebuy.com, shoes.com is a leading online destination for top styles from the best brands, at great prices. Offering more than a million products from over 800 brands, shoes.com is the one-stop shop for the latest in footwear, clothing, and accessories. Whether customers are looking for the hottest fashion trends or hard-to-find sizes, shoes.com has shoppers covered—from toe to head.
Established in 2000, shoes.com is headquartered in Boston, MA. In 2016 the company was acquired by Jet.com ─ a next-generation ecommerce marketplace dedicated to saving shoppers more money. The synergy of this acquisition is creating record growth and expansion of the shoes.com brand. Learn more at shoes.com, and stay connected on social media – visit our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram (@shoesdotcom), Twitter (@shoesdotcom), and Pinterest. Plus, download our app. Shoes.com is shopping made easy!!