Customer Service Representative
Customer Support/Customer Care | Woburn, MA | Part Time
We are looking for dynamic, charismatic customer service professionals with flexible availability to join our customer service team in Woburn, Ma. In this position you will handle a mix of incoming calls, emails and chats while providing world-class customer service every step of the way. Candidates should be able to handle a fast-paced environment which requires handling up to 100+ customer contacts per shift while deftly moving between channels. Please submit your resume along with your availability for consideration.
Upon coming on board, you can expect:
- Casual Dress-code
- Laid-back and fun environment.
- Flexible scheduling with both Part-time and Full-time spots available.
- Paid-time off, 401k, and other benefits available.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement.
- A supportive and engaged management team.
- Generous employee discount!
- Frequent gift card incentive giveaways!
- Free Parking!
- Shuttle service available from Alewife MBTA station.
This position might be for you if you have:
- Proficiency with both the written and spoken word.
- Ability to wow customers with your personality and charisma!
- A customer first mindset.
- Availability and willingness to work either closing shifts (until midnight) or opening shifts (8 am)
- Availability to attend training between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon-Friday for one week.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to take initiative and demonstrate follow-through on customer issues.
- High school diploma strongly preferred, some college preferred.
How your success will be measured:
- You will be evaluated on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis on the following criteria-
- Attendance- the key to helping our customers in a timely manner- perfect attendance is critical.
- Quality Assurance Score- 90% is the goal!
- Productivity- contacts/hour, pause time and other metrics.
- Attitude and behavior- Have a positive attitude and immerse yourself in our team!
You'll want to work at Shoes.com because:
Shoes.com makes it easy, fun and affordable for everyone to find shoes they love. We're driven by the belief that no matter what your journey, having the right pair of shoes can make all the difference. Every day we work to ensure that you find the perfect pair of shoes. That includes bringing you more than one million styles from over 800 of the best brands, through a seamless shopping experience on any device.
Shoes.com is headquartered in the greatest shoe city in the world-Boston, Massachusetts, the birthplace of shoe manufacturing. Founded in 2000 as Shoebuy.com, we launched the original online shoe store. Since then, we've served millions of customers of all shapes, sizes and tastes. In 2016, our own journey took a significant leap forward when we were acquired by Jet.com. Part of The Walmart US eCommerce division, Jet is one of the most forward-thinking and innovative online retailers in the world. With their support, we've greatly expanded and enhanced our ability to do what Shoes.com has always done: deliver a superior shoe-shopping experience.