Category Operations Associate
Operations | Charlestown, MA | Full Time
As a Category Operations Associate, you will work cross-functionally with several internal teams to ensure product is added to the site in a timely and efficient manner. This role will also work directly with vendors to collect and update all seasonal information. The right candidate will be well organized and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Upon coming on board, you can expect to:
- Work with vendors to collect product setup information and seasonal updates.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Catalog Operations, Site Operations, Merchandising, Inventory and Planning teams to ensure proper item setup on the site.
- Ensure that styles live are accurate and include all necessary images. Work with vendors and internal teams to add styles to the feed and address any missing information.
- Create and analyze both scheduled and ad hoc reports including sales, sku summaries, pricing, images, styles live, inventory arrival, etc.
- Investigate questions and secure answers for Product Catalog Operations team.
- Ensure accuracy of all season codes, adjusting and updating as necessary.
- Populate templates with product pricing and style information.
- Assist in completing and tracking purchase orders as necessary.
This position might be for you if you:
- Have 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Love shoes or fashion and have a passion for retail/e-commerce
- Are highly organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent follow up
- Possess strong communication skills in providing status updates and ensuring relevant team members are aware of any issues
- Can handle, analyze, and prioritize large files of information
- Have a technical aptitude to learn web-based tools
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Are a team player who is a self-starter and also able to work independently
- Are able to handle last-minute requests and fast turnarounds
You'll want to work at Shoes.com because:
Shoes.com makes it easy, fun and affordable for everyone to find shoes they love. We're driven by the belief that no matter what your journey, having the right pair of shoes can make all the difference. Every day we work to ensure that you find the perfect pair of shoes. That includes bringing you more than one million styles from over 800 of the best brands, through a seamless shopping experience on any device.
Shoes.com is headquartered in the greatest shoe city in the world-Boston, Massachusetts, the birthplace of shoe manufacturing. Founded in 2000 as Shoebuy.com, we launched the original online shoe store. Since then, we've served millions of customers of all shapes, sizes and tastes. In 2016, our own journey took a significant leap forward when we were acquired by Jet.com. Part of The Walmart US eCommerce division, Jet is one of the most forward-thinking and innovative online retailers in the world. With their support, we've greatly expanded and enhanced our ability to do what Shoes.com has always done: deliver a superior shoe-shopping experience.