Associate, Partner Experience
Marketplaces/Partner Sites | Charlestown, MA | Full Time
The Associate, Partner Experience will support and execute the partner site strategy for the footwear category on Jet.com or Walmart.com. The Associate, Partner Experience will work cross-functionally to enhance all aspects of Jet’s or Walmart’s existing retail partnerships, including integration, communication and alignment with key merchant stakeholders, analysis and reporting, performance optimization, account support and issue resolution.
As Associate, Partner Experience, you will be responsible for the day to day analysis and reporting of the footwear category performance. You will support the partner site team through assortment & pricing analysis, competitive reviews, feed/tech support, marketing program coordination & new retail partner onboarding.
The Associate, Partner Experience will report to the Manager, Partner Experience – Jet/Walmart. We are looking for a strategic, collaborative, driven and passionate individual, with the desire to continuously take on new challenges.
Upon coming on board you can expect to:
- Serve as primary support to the account management team and act as liaison between footwear category partner site team and Jet/Walmart functional teams.
- Provide daily/weekly reports by brand/category/retail partner; Assess partner performance across multiple dimensions (e.g. sales, pricing, profitability, fulfillment/operations, assortment, service) and, in partnership with the account manager, develop associated action plans and engagement strategies to enhance/optimize performance.
- Partner with feeds/tech teams & integration partners to address any feeds related issues and optimizations.
- Coordinate with seller support as needed; Support key retail partners in overseeing the management of any support tickets related to their account and provide updates to the partner site team.
- Analyze category assortment for partner site vs. competitors and present opportunities to account management and business development teams.
- Work closely with marketing team to coordinate marketing programs/events; reach out to retail partners as needed to source product or confirm participation in specific programs.
- Build strong internal partnerships ensuring the alignment of cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives by partnering with Customer Experience, Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Product Management, and Technology.
- Work closely with pricing & marketplaces team to ensure accurate data entry of MAP, analyze current pricing strategies by marketplace and implement any needed changes/optimizations for specific partner site.
- Review listing data coming in from retail partners to ensure that they meet required specifications; coordinate with retail partners to implement changes, if needed.
- Support onboarding of new retail partners.
- Support Partner sites team with ad-hoc projects, special programs and new integrations as needed.
This role may be for you if you have:
- 1-2+ years of relevant professional experience within an e-commerce or retail, business development, partnerships, sales/account management, product or strategy capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to form business relationships, efficiently work cross-functionally and comfortable engaging with senior executives.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, work independently, and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to extract insights and provide/develop data-driven action plans.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Passion for e-commerce.
- Flexible, welcomes change and adjusts rapidly to it.
- A passion for (preferred!) and knowledge of the fashion/footwear market.
You'll want to work at shoes.com because:
Formerly Shoebuy.com, shoes.com is a leading online destination for top styles from the best brands, at great prices. Offering more than a million products from over 800 brands, shoes.com is the one-stop shop for the latest in footwear, clothing, and accessories. Whether customers are looking for the hottest fashion trends or hard-to-find sizes, shoes.com has shoppers covered—from toe to head.
Established in 2000, shoes.com is headquartered in Boston, MA. In 2016 the company was acquired by Jet.com ─ a next-generation ecommerce marketplace dedicated to saving shoppers more money. The synergy of this acquisition is creating record growth and expansion of the shoes.com brand. Learn more at shoes.com, and stay connected on social media – visit our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram (@shoesdotcom), Twitter (@shoesdotcom), and Pinterest. Plus, download our app. Shoes.com is shopping made easy!