Project Based Content Writer AP World History
Writing/Content | Mountain View, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Shmoop (www.shmoop.com) is a digital curriculum company that makes learning, teaching, and test prep materials that are - get this - smart and fun. We are on the hunt for graduate students and professionals who know there is a better way to learn. Our current need is for a Project-Based AP World History Content Writer.
Work with an exciting and growing company doing what you love. We are looking for writers who are passionate about their subjects, are well-informed about current events and today's youth culture, and have a good sense of humor.
- Strong knowledge and skills in World History test prep
- Experience taking the AP World History exam
- Experience and comfort with writing for a non-academic audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for, and understanding of, high school and college World History
Flexible hours and location (work from home), paid per completed writing project.
When you are finally ready to change learning forever, send us your cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcripts. A writing sample will be required.