Project-Based Content Writer - AP Computer Science
Writing/Content | Mountain View, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Shmoop (www.shmoop.com) is a digital curriculum company that makes learning, teaching, and test prep materials that are - get this - smart and fun. We are on the hunt for graduate students and professionals who know there is a better way to comprehend. Our current need is for a Project-Based AP Computer Science Content Writer.
Work with an exciting and growing company doing what you love. We are looking for writers who are passionate about their subjects, are well-informed about current events and today's youth culture, and have a good sense of humor.
- Must have majored in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math-related field.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Computer Science test prep
- Experience taking the AP Computer Science exam
- Experience and comfort with writing for a non-academic audience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Passion for and understanding of high school and college Computer Science A
Flexible hours and location (work from home), paid per completed writing project.
When you are finally ready to change learning forever, send us your wittiest writing sample pertaining to one of the subjects listed above, making sure to include cover letter and resume.