Administrative & Volunteer Specialist
Development | Ann Arbor, MI | Part Time
The Development & Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for supporting SAWC's fundraising programs with prompt stewardship and recognition of all donors and volunteers. Reporting to and working directly with the Development Director, this rewarding position touches various aspects of fundraising management including relationship building, database management, marketing, communications and outreach.
- Process donations and generate year end tax receipts
- Write and modify acknowledgment letters
- Manage data entry of our donor database
- Create content for email campaigns
- Monitor and ensure appropriate donor and volunteer engagement
- Provide finance with weekly development reports
- Assist with event logistics and sponsorship mailings as needed
- Recruit and steward volunteers using various mediums
- Onboard new volunteers
- Create and manage meaningful volunteer opportunities
- Maintain volunteer hours
- Ensure efficient office operations and assist as needed
- An associates or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- Strong marketing and critical thinking skills.
- Volunteer coordinator experience- 1 year
- Positive attitude and initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organizational skills- must be able to apply attention to detail and be able to manage multiple tasks at once. Apply analytical skills.
- Strong database management and data entry skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and Database Management Systems.
Must be able to work independently and efficiently