Information Technology | Fairport, NY | Full Time
If we had to describe ourselves in one word, we probably couldn’t choose. We’re a lot of things. We’re a software development and marketing design firm. We’re a bunch of tech-savvy creators hungry for whatcomes next. We’re in love with what we do and want you to be a part of it. We’re Sharp Notions.
We're looking for a talented software developer to join our team that is responsible for delivering high-quality software solutions to our clients. You will be involved in all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Writing really clean, well-tested code
- Developing APIs and related support applications
- We have plenty of challenging problems to keep you busy
- Support front end development team
- Communicate with the design and project management teams to create the best solutions
- Deliver work on time and with attention to detail
- Learn new skills and remain up-to-date with development best practices, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Bonus points for React, Redux, AngularJS, and PostgreSQL
- Bonus points for RESTful API development experience
- Good TDD and OOD skills
- Comfortable working across the entire technology stack
- Ability to quickly pick up new languages, technologies, and frameworks
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required. Equivalent experience is fine too.
Here’s a peek at some of the many perks you’ll enjoy:
- A great work environment – it’s never boring here, trust us.
- We’re a family - lunches for birthdays, holiday parties, team outings, movie days, etc.
- Collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome
- Casual dress – no suit, no tie, no problem!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
6 N. Main Street, #205, Fairport, NY 14450
This position is not open to remote possibilities.
If you have a Github/Bitbucket account, or have built something really cool that isn’t client work, we’d love to see it.
** Please note this position will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. **