Marketing | San Francisco, CA
Sharethrough is a technology company that works with the world’s top brands to distribute their creative video content across a variety of social websites, games and applications. We partner with leading web publishers, like blogs, video sites, editorial sites and games, to build non-interruptive, cinematic ad experiences for brand videos. We are at the forefront of connecting social media and brand video content and we consistently work on the most creative 'viral' brand video campaigns. We are searching for the right individual to own the visual brand identity for the company and work closely with the product design team to maintain consistency across product and marketing design.
Are a great visual thinker and are hungry for the opportunity to own the design for an exciting new brand. You like the idea of working in a startup environment, where your creative vision influences all aspects of the company from marketing materials to product decisions to office murals. You are ready to be a true visual leader, while also being willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
You’ve already built up your skills across multiple mediums and are not afraid to tackle projects you’ve never done before. You are no stranger to online video and may have created some of your own. You are excited by new technologies and to be a part of a disruptive product company.
You also know how to have fun.
We are a group of intelligent, creative individuals with experience ranging from top advertising and technology companies to music, fashion and film. Every employee is passionate about the company and brand we are building. We are highly collaborative and thrive on creativity. We have big plans for a wide array of marketing activities over the next year, and you will be a play a huge role in helping build that vision and executing on it.
What you’ll do:
- Take the lead in expanding and overseeing the visual identity for the company
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team to create thoughtful, creative company materials aimed at prospects and customers.
- Create original visual design for infographics, new web pages, thought leadership reports, as well as fun shwag like tshirts, bags and stickers
- Own the company website, including visual design, as well as monitoring analytics and testing new content and design
- Come up with whole new creative programs we haven't thought of yet
Skills / Experience:
- 4-10 years of experience, with the bulk of them being at a design firm, creative agency or design-focused technology company
- Must have led or been very hands-on in coming up with the creative vision and executing company websites, print materials, landing pages, and direct marketing materials
- Well rounded visual skills, including print and web
- Tech startup experience is a plus
- Video experience is a plus