Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The future of advertising will be about thoughtfully integrating brand content within sites people love to go to, not slapping ads in an ugly box, banner or force-fed pre-roll. We’ve built a native advertising platform from the ground up to make that vision a reality. We don't create the ads - we help top-tier brands distribute fun branded content to users who WANT to see it.
About the Role
As a member of our team, you’ll be designing the interfaces that marketers around the world will be using. Our application is full of social, performance, and audience data. The UI will provide easy access to stats as well as infographic-like insights. We’re hiring you because you’re able to bring order to chaos, wrestle massive, semi-structured data sets into productive citizens, and dazzle even the toughest creative director with your razor sharp design sense. We need a lot of user-facing design for our video, sharing, and other ad functionality as well as a lot of advertiser, brand, and publisher-facing design for a groundbreaking new platform we are building. Learn more about our team here: http://www.sharethrough.com/product/.
- You understand how to scope large vs small asks (you know when big upfront design is needed and when it isn't)
- You have worked with large data before and enjoy thinking about how to make the user of that data amazed at how insightfully it is presented
- You are comfortable working with and possibly even sitting next to an engineer
- Comfortable with ambiguity and in fact thrive in such an environment
- You've run successful user studies in the past
- You have highly developed communication skills (an occasional presentation to engineering or sales won't intimidate you)
- If left alone with an empty to-do list, you look at our product and find ways to improve it
The Good Stuff
- Competitive salary, stock options and a 401(k) plan
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous vacation policy (We like to travel too! We get it.)
- Sick days when you need them
- Company sponsored life, short and long term disability insurance
- Commuter program
- Catered lunches & unlimited drinks and snacks
- Happy Hours, dinners and other fun stuff
- Oh, and we love dogs.