Software Engineer - Full Stack
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
What You'll Be Doing
- Ensure quality through test-driven development using RSpec and Jasmine
- Collaborate with product owners and interaction designers
Right in Your Wheelhouse
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Experience with a modern web framework (Rails, Django, Spring)
It Would Be Cool if You Had Experience With
- Rails 3
- jQuery and Backbone.js
Sharethrough is a technology company leading the charge towards a post-advertising era. We're working with brands like Volkswagen and Old Spice to create a monetization platform for publishers using our suite of non-interruptive and choice-based products.
Located within walking distance to the Ferry Building and voted one of the "2011 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area,” we’re a revenue-positive startup investing heavily in engineering (conferences, training and dual 27” iMacs!).
Can you speak Rails, Backbone or Hadoop? Are you comfortable optimizing 100-instance Elastic MapReduce jobs over 10TB of data? Enjoy working in small, tight-knit teams with plenty of time for hack days? Were you off MongoDB before it was cool? If so, come join our amazing group of collaborative, friendly people solving complex problems at a massive scale.
- Competitive salary, stock options and a 401K
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous vacation policy
- Happy hours, rock climbing and other fun stuff
- Commuter program
- Catered family lunches
- Unlimited drinks & snacks
- Oh, and we love dogs