Sales Manager: Midwest
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Sharethrough is the leading social video distribution platform for viral, long-form, and branded entertainment. We believe the future of video advertising is about engagement, not interruption, and we are working with top brands and media companies (Sony, Microsoft, Nestle, etc.) to build cutting edge technology solutions for distributing videos online. Our platform helps brands drive targeted and quality audiences for web video, and optimizes for maximum sharing and user endorsement.
Sharethrough is seeking additional sales professionals to support our rapid growth in the Midwest. Territory will include part of Chicago as well as other states in the Midwest region. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in digital/social/video media advertising sales and a strong understanding of both the media agency and creative agency world.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Personable, excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience authoring comprehensive and persuasive proposals
- At least 2 years experience identifying and closing digital brand marketers, media and creative agency decision makers - your primary goal will be to sell comprehensive social video marketing campaigns
- Proven track record hitting 7 figure annual sales goals
- Passion for social, video and viral advertising
- Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery (at a 6-figure level)
- Thorough understanding of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, beyond), success in digital/social media advertising sales and a strong understanding of both the media agency and creative agency world
- Strong contacts in the Midwest, possibly including Texas
Qualified candidates, please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter.
Check out: Everyday Should Be the Super Bowl: http://bit.ly/A8aOr3