Publisher Development Manager
Publisher Development | San Francisco, CA
Sharethrough is the leading social video distribution platform for viral, long-form, and branded entertainment. We believe the future of video advertising is about engagement, not interruption, and we are working with top brands, media companies and publishers to build cutting edge technology solutions for distributing videos online. Our platform helps:
- Brands drive targeted and quality audiences for web video, and optimizes for maximum sharing and user endorsement;
- Publishers generate new revenue using native monetization.
Sharethrough is seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our Publisher Development team. The role of Publisher Development Manager will develop and maintain relationships with Publisher Partners with a strong focus on the overall publisher experience and publisher retention. We are looking for team members who will share our passion for excellence in all aspects of our Publisher Development strategy.
- Identify opportunities, strengthen relationships, and close deals with publisher partners;
- Collaborate with management to continue to build our preferred publisher partner network;
- Bring ideas to the table to strengthen the company’s overall strategy for supply acquisition;
- Increase, improve and help drive revenue generation, profit generation, fill rates and impressions delivered to the marketplace;
- Support existing publisher partners.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Established track record of deal-closing with publishers;
- At least 2 years of recent experience in internet advertising with a publisher, ad network, optimizer or similar company;
- Comfortable with all elements of sales, yield management, and post sales account management;
- Strong presentation, networking and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated, a self-starter, and someone who can work closely and easily with external and internal teams;
- Startup experience a plus;
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Competitive salary & stock options;
- Fully Paid Health Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision);
- Generous vacation policy;
- Sick days whenever you need them;
- 10 Paid Company Holidays;
- 401k Savings Plan;
- Commuter Program;
- Catered Family Lunches;
- Unlimited Snack and Drinks;
Check out: Everyday Should Be the Super Bowl: http://bit.ly/A8aOr3