Product | San Francisco, CA
We believe the future of advertising will be about thoughtfully integrating brand content on sites people love to go to, not slapping ads in an ugly box, banner or force-fed pre-roll. We’ve built a native advertising platform from the ground up to make that vision a reality.
The Sharethrough team is comprised of an amazingly dedicated group of professionals with deep experience across advertising, technology, media and creative industries. Founded in the heart of Silicon Valley at Stanford University, Sharethrough now spans the country with offices in San Francisco, New York and Chicago. This role is based in our San Francisco office.
About The Role
We are looking for a forward-thinking, creative product manager to help us build a groundbreaking new mobile, video, and content platform at Sharethrough. We're defining native advertising and we want you to lead the charge.
- Build and own the roadmap for an entirely new platform build-out
- Work in tandem with design resources to create innovative ways to track, measure and visualize our reams of data
- Work directly with customers and other stakeholders to build customer insight
- Define, track and improve upon key business and product success metrics
- Develop a comprehensive strategic understanding of Sharethrough’s industry landscape (including video advertising, marketing and analytics) and identify areas for competitive differentiation
- 5+ years experience as a product manager
- 2+ years of experience with advertising technology in a PM, engineering, or other role
- Experience with real-time bidding or other auction platforms highly preferred
- Experience in developing systems for data visualization, analytics, ad serving technology, multi-tenant platforms, or work flow tools
- Equally comfortable with seeing the “big picture” and meticulously thinking through every interaction requirement of online development projects
- Strong awareness of current web technologies, trends, products, and design standards including their technical underpinings
- First-hand working experience with agile/scrum software development methodologies
- CS/engineering background required
The Good Stuff
- Competitive salary, stock options and a 401(k) plan
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous vacation policy (We like to travel too! We get it.)
- Sick days when you need them
- Company sponsored life, short and long term disability insurance
- Commuter program
- Catered lunches & unlimited drinks and snacks
- Happy Hours, dinners and other fun stuff
- Oh, and we love dogs.