Director of Product Management
Product | San Francisco, CA
Are you obsessed with building amazing useful products? Are sticky notes a tool of your trade? Does working on features without data or customer input bother you? Does lean mean more than just skinny to you? If so, come be one of the core leaders of Sharethrough’s product team dead set on creating usable product for the next generation of online advertising and monetization.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking, agile-experienced, and creative Director of Product Management to drive our continued growth and success at Sharethrough.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Help formulate and execute the product strategy with the CEO and CTO.
- Work in tandem with the design and engineering teams to create innovative ways to track, measure, visualize, and increase the sharing and social relevance of branded video content.
- Identify and implement areas of differentiation across Sharethrough’s landscape of video advertising, marketing and analytics offerings.
- Leadership, growth and development of our amazing product team!
- Successful track record of developing related products in the social media, advertising, or tech startup space – preferably one with a direct sales force.
- You’ve taken product ideas from concept to production and continued iteration.
- Results-oriented ability to get things done in a fluid start-up environment with limited resources.
- 5+ years of hands-on product management in a start-up and management experience.
- Can clearly articulate the benefits of a product suite as it evolves both internally and externally.
Sharethrough is a technology company leading the charge towards a post-advertising era. We work with brands like Volkswagen and Old Spice to create a monetization platform for publishers using our suite of non-interruptive and choice-based ad products.
Located within walking distance to the Ferry Building and voted one of the “2011 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area,” we’re a revenue-positive startup making Internet monetization better for consumers and advertisers.
- Competitive salary, stock options and a 401K plan
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter program
- Catered family lunches
- Unlimited drinks & snacks