Sr. Staff/Staff Accountant
Accounting | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
ShareThis uncovers the topography of human behavior, unlocking the power of digital behavioral data while providing stewardship and respect for global consumers who share their data.
ShareThis is known for our free sharing tool, first offered in 2007. From the 3 million websites around the world that use our sharing tools, ShareThis assembles data from billions of page visits every month, under agreements with site owners and with the consent of site visitors. From this data, ShareThis builds products to help marketers understand and connect to groups of consumers most likely to be interested in that marketer’s products and messages. We partner with agencies, brands and many leading advertising and marketing technology companies. Our clients and partners choose ShareThis data for its unparalleled scale, breadth, and insight.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Assist with outside tax professionals for Corporate Tax Filings.
- Contribute to overall process improvement as the company continues its growth
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management
- Solid accounting knowledge
- 5+ years experience in across similar roles with DaaS/SaaS companies
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- BA/BS degree in accounting
- Experience with Quickbooks and Netsuite
- High standard of work ethics and a good team player