Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
ShareThis uncovers the topography of human behavior, unlocking the power of digital behavioral data while providing stewardship and respect for global consumers who share their data.
ShareThis is known for our free sharing tool, first offered in 2007. From the 3 million websites around the world that use our sharing tools, ShareThis assembles data from billions of page visits every month, under agreements with site owners and with the consent of site visitors. From this data, ShareThis builds products to help marketers understand and connect to groups of consumers most likely to be interested in that marketer’s products and messages. We partner with agencies, brands and many leading advertising and marketing technology companies. Our clients and partners choose ShareThis data for its unparalleled scale, breadth, and insight.
- Develop and maintain a fundamental understanding of the data marketplace landscape: be the expert on our data buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Collaborate closely with the product and marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with buyer personas.
- Understand and document key data buyer personas, including where they get information, what motivates purchase, and what content resonates with them
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis and iterate accordingly.
- Own and implement the go-to-market plans for new product releases and enhancements and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop thought-leadership content and collateral that supports ShareThis data products
- Understand and support our sales channels: train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, ideally in the data or adtech/martech space
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Strong people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- A knack for translating complex products and solutions into compelling narratives to drive buyer interest
- Problem-solver: you’re able to navigate ambiguity to develop creative solutions to challenges