Director/Account Executive, Platform Sales-NY, Chicago or Remote
Sales | Hybrid in New York, NY | Full Time
ShareThis uncovers the topography of human behavior, unlocking the power of digital behavioral data while providing stewardship and respect for global consumers who share their data.
ShareThis is known for our free sharing tool, first offered in 2007. From the 3.5 million websites around the world that use our sharing tools, ShareThis assembles data from billions of page visits every month, under agreements with site owners and with the consent of site visitors. From this data, ShareThis builds products to help marketers understand and connect to groups of consumers most likely to be interested in that marketer’s products and messages. We partner with many leading advertising and marketing technology companies, agencies, and brands. Our clients and partners choose ShareThis data for its unparalleled scale, breadth, and insight.
About the Role & Team:
The Platform team accelerates growth of the ShareThis Audience business by establishing and managing strategic AdTech partnerships.
We are looking for a driven and energetic team player to help scale our data business while working across key existing and new partners. As a Platform Seller, you are in a collaborative and pivotal position that is focused on identifying, connecting, and growing revenue opportunities with a thoughtful, technical, and innovative approach. We'd love to talk to you if you're someone who is inherently curious, thrives wearing a lot of hats, and is a sales hunter. By joining a leader among digital data companies, you will be part of a company with an ambitious and well-differentiated product in this rapidly growing data industry. Role reports to VP of Platform Sales and is based in NYC, Chicago, and open to US Remote.
- The Platform Sales role will focus on driving new business revenue and partner development growth of the ShareThis audience solutions sold to AdTech partners primarily across DSPs, DMPs, & SSPs.
- Excel at navigating AdTech organizations, establishing relationships at every level (Junior to C-level) and across all departments (Business Development, Data, Sales, Client Services, Product, Marketing)
- Liaise between external partners and all ShareThis teams to identify Agencies and Brands who are co-selling Sales enablement opportunities, collaborating on new products, and driving revenue generating ideas forward.
- Thorough understanding of the AdTech ecosystem around Programmatic.
- Meet and exceed a quarterly revenue target.
- Actively prospect, qualify and close new partnership deals that consist of enterprise, advertiser, and overall sales enablement; have the ability to structure negotiations that maximize customer value while driving measurable revenue for ShareThis.
- Become a thought-leader in the space with the ability to articulate client and industry needs and trends back to ShareThis’ Revenue, Operations, Marketing, Product organizations to drive development.
- Develop go-to-market strategies, lead external & internal trainings, evangelize ShareThis value.
- 3-6+ years of relevant industry experience in a business development, partnerships, sales, or client services role at an AdTech company.
- Proven success in a quota carrying role with a track record of exceeding individual revenue goals and growing partnerships.
- History of strong selling and rapport-building with client organizations.
- The ability to inspire trust and represent ShareThis at top tier prospects and partners.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communication, presentation skills, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-growing, dynamic working environment.
- Bachelor degree.