Account Management | Los Angeles | Full Time
ShareThis is the world's first-ever sharing intelligence company and provides sharing and content engagement tools to over 3 million publishers. We have a massive amount of consumer data providing us with a unique asset. In the past 4 years, we've scaled our media business to a multi-million dollar business working with Fortune 500 companies and now we're building out our data business.
The ideal candidate loves all things data/programmatic, has strong analytical skills, is an eager learner, has high attention for detail, along with good communication and client facing skills.
- Manage a portfolio of programmatic accounts from agencies, brands, DSPs, trading desks and platforms
- Maintain relationships and day to day communication while proactively identifying growth opportunities with data segment clients
- Provide technical guidance to programmatic traders on campaign specifications and troubleshooting/conflict resolution
- Utilize internal social insights tools to support programmatic campaign recommendations
- Work seamlessly with your Programmatic Account Executives on all new and existing business
- Prior experience in programmatic account management
- Understanding of the adtech partner ecosystem
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities
- 4+ years proven experience with DSPs, programmatic buying or data client integrations and implementations.
- 4+ years proven experience as in client services/account management job functions