Account Executive, DaaS Sales
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
ShareThis uncovers the topography of human behavior, unlocking the power of digital behavioral data while providing stewardship and respect for global consumers who share their data.
ShareThis is known for our free sharing tool, first offered in 2007. From the 3 million websites around the world that use our sharing tools, ShareThis assembles data from billions of page visits every month, under agreements with site owners and with the consent of site visitors. From this data, ShareThis builds products to help marketers understand and connect to groups of consumers most likely to be interested in that marketer’s products and messages. We partner with agencies, brands and many leading advertising and marketing technology companies. Our clients and partners choose ShareThis data for its unparalleled scale, breadth, and insight.
The AE/Director, DaaS Sales will meet or exceed revenue targets for ShareThis Data Feed Products and Solutions sold to Adtech, MarTech, Agencies and Brand organizations.
- Build and own relationships with key stakeholders to drive initiatives and priorities.
- Ability to drive an Enterprise-Sales process simultaneously across an organization's key constituents which will include: Product Leads, Data Scientists, Engineering and Business Leads.
- In-depth and thorough understanding of the entire AdTech and MarTech ecosystem, especially Data-flows with the ability to articulate complex and detailed implementation options with the above constituents.
- Aggressively prospect, qualify and close deals; have the ability to structure complex deal negotiations that maximize customer value while driving measurable revenue for ShareThis.
- Keep current with industry trends that are relevant to Data-Driven and Programmatic Advertising.
- 3-5 years of experience selling Data Products or Solutions.
- Proven experience in a quota carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding goals.
- History of strong, SAAS/DAAS-based strategic selling and rapport-building with client organizations across related technical and business constituents. Ability to identify client needs and win internal support for them is a must.
- Able to effectively prospect, qualify, and solution sell to the right decision makers.
- A senior level presence with the ability to inspire trust and represent ShareThis with senior execs at top tier AdTech, MarTech, Agency and Brand clients.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Bachelor degree