Internal Application: Summer 2019 - Special Project Production Intern
Special Project Production | New York, NY | Internship
Sesame Workshop is looking to hire Special Project Production Intern. The Special Project Production Department at Sesame Workshop is looking for TV/Film/Video Production and Communication majors for the Summer 2019 semester. We are looking for a proactive, ambitious, and detail-oriented intern who is committed to social justice issues and interested in learning about all aspects of production.
The Special Project Production Team produces various content and social impact projects, including scripted studio narratives with Sesame Street characters, animation, documentary films, live shows, digital content for theme parks and more.
Please note: Candidate will work 15 hours a week. Must be currently enrolled student at a matriculated college/university.
Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a PA for studio and location shoots, including script distribution, set up of equipment, note taking and observing the production process.
- Type scripts in Final Draft and create verbatim scripts.
- Assist and observe the post production process during editing, audio mixing and delivery.
- Support asset management needs, such as organizing and logging studio footage.
- Complete research and pre-production tasks for projects / shoots.
- Help / Shadow Sesame Workshop staff as directed.
- Review and log deliverables
- Transcribe scripts
- Attend brainstorm and production meetings.
- Adobe Premiere
- Final Draft
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Spanish Speaking a plus