Strategic Partnerships Coordinator
US Media Business Department | New York, NY | Full Time
Sesame Workshop is hiring a Strategic Partnerships Coordinator. The right candidate will provide administrative and project support to the Domestic Media Business Strategic Partnership team. Primary responsibilities include supporting sponsorship relationships & outreach.
Please note: this position is a temporary-to-hire role, beginning as a temporary employee, with the possibility - though not the guarantee - of converting to a full-time role.
Business Support including but not limited to:
- Create PowerPoint decks, one-sheets and pitch presentations for various internal and external meetings
- Support the development of decks for outreach to new potential partners
- Work closely with market research and other internal teams to obtain statistics for presentations
- Analyze the marketplace to look for new potential partners
- Research potential partners to customize decks highlighting solutions based on the needs and business gaps of potential partners
- Participate in conference calls with sponsorship partners, and follow up on outstanding legal and administrative matters raised during these calls
- Maintain partnership tracker and provide regular updates to internal stakeholders
- Track status of contracts, and prepare simple legal & business letters using standard templates
- Liaise with internal and external legal departments to ensure timely execution of sponsorship agreements while remaining fully engaged with all stakeholders throughout the process
- Coordinate with Marketing & PR departments to develop materials for trade shows, advertising and events
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
- Complete special projects as assigned
- B.A/B.S, college degree preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience
- Experience building decks that tell clear stories and business objectives
- Experience working in Sales or Marketing preferred
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly under tight timelines
- Experience using Salesforce is preferred
- Comfortable working independently and owning projects
- Possesses a positive attitude, with a sense of humor
- Creative, media- and trend-savvy
- Excellent writing and communication skills, pays attention to details and is extremely organized
- A team player who works well under pressure and in fast paced environments
- Demonstrates initiative and solves problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Sesame Workshop offers a competitive base salary and generous benefits package. Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Sesame Workshop is Drug‐Free Workplace in an effort to safeguard workplace health, safety, and productivity. At the Employer’s discretion, employment is contingent upon passing a post offer background check.
Sesame Workshop is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.
For additional information visit www.sesameworkshop.org